- The plan will never have a cash in value.
- If you stop paying premiums the policy will lapse and you’ll get nothing back.
- You must tell if you start to live abroad.
- It is very important to answer all questions truthfully and accurately otherwise the policy may not pay out in the event of a claim. If you are in any doubt as to what should be disclosed please just disclose it anyway.
- To make a claim you will need to contact the company at the address/telephone number shown in their key features document. This also sets out the tax treatment of your policy and details about putting your plan into trust.
- You must tell if there are any changes in your circumstances between now and the start date of your policy.
- Suicide within the first 12 months is not covered.
Before you complete your application please confirm that your answers to the following medical questions are correct otherwise the policy may not pay out in the event of a claim
Thank you for updating your answers