Over 50’s life insurance
Guaranteed acceptance if you are aged 50-85 with
no medical questions to answer
We are one of the UK’s most trusted
Independent Life Insurance brokers
We have helped over 200,000 people
compare Life Insurance quotes
Quick and hassle free instant online quotes
COMPARE OVER 50S LIFE INSURANCE QUOTES FROM LEADING UK INSURERS INCLUDING….
Compare quotes from leading UK insurers including…
Do I need Over 50’s Life Insurance?
Over 50’s Life Insurance is an affordable way to get a guaranteed cash sum when you die. This can be used to provide your loved ones with funds towards funeral costs or simply to leave them a lump sum at a difficult time. The policy can be paid out quickly removing financial stress for your loved ones and easing some of the burden. The process of applying is hassle free, you simply choose the level of cover or how much you pay each month and our technology compares leading UK providers based on your age and smoking status. All the providers we work with will fix your premiums for life with most stopping the premiums once you reach age 90 while your cover remains in force.
- Guaranteed acceptance if you are aged 50-85 with no medical questions to answer
- Easily compare the top providers in seconds to get better value for money
- Guaranteed payout to your loved ones
- Instant cover from only £5 per month
Why use Saveonlife.co.uk to Compare Over 50’s Life Insurance?
- Guaranteed acceptance for UK residents aged 50 to 85 with no medical questions.
- With some Over 50s Life Insurance plans you could pay more in total than the plan pays out on your death.
- Unless you choose an index linked policy, your amount of insurance is fixed when your plan starts meaning inflation will, over time, reduce the value of the cash sum of your plan.
- If you die in the first 12 or 24 months (depending on the provider) the plan may only pay out the premiums you’ve paid.
- After your 90th birthday you will stop paying premiums but your cover will continue.
- This is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value until a valid claim is made.
- If you stop paying premiums before the end of your policy, your cover will end and with most providers you won’t get anything back.