SunLife Gift Terms And Conditions
Gift sent after 6 months’ premiums paid.
SunLife reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time, or limit the total number of gifts
for each customer.
SunLife can stop the issue of a gift to any customer who has previously held and cancelled a SunLife policy.
In order to prevent fraud and comply with anti-money laundering regulations, SunLife may ask for proof of identification before fulfilling any gift.
SunLife will cancel any plans or gift should they discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
Please note that gifts are subject to availability of supplies. In the event of your chosen gift not being available an alternative will be offered.
Gift cards are fulfilled by Love2shop and require activation before use. Instructions will be sent with the gift card. Full terms and conditions are available here.
1. For purchases that are for more than the card’s balance, first pay the difference using another method (i.e. cash debit/credit card) then pay the rest using this card.
2. The balance on the card is not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme but it is held on trust. The trust deed is available here.
3. The card must not be re-sold.
4. The card belongs to the Park Card Services Ltd of Valley Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 7ED.
5. By using the card you are deemed to accept Love2shop terms and conditions.